14 November 2011

C R U S H I N G O N Y O U

My hard drive has been straining at the seams with all the lovely inspirational interior pictures I’ve been collecting over the last couple of weeks, so I thought I’d better share them with the world :) I’m slowly but surely narrowing down options in my head and my current favourite colour scheme is greys, blues and teals with maybe something bright to liven it up. Combined with driftwood stained stuff - can you tell I was born on the coast?! I adore the sea wallpaper and would love to recreate it, but the thought of trying to do that with a paint brush makes me weep!  

Although all these amazing set-up-by-an-interior-stylist type pictures have helped with giving me ideas, I do think it’s time to get realistic and start looking at more affordable stuff. No more Elle Interiors and Homes & Interiors Scotland for me, time to get crafty!

Pictures: 1&2, 3, 4&5, 6,7

No comments:

Post a Comment