7 January 2012

L I K E C L O C K W O R K

Here I am, back again! I told you I was going to be a better blogger :) As a new resident of Amsterdam (!) I should hopefully have some interesting things to share over the next few months. Today I stumbled upon the most AMAZING design shop in the centre, called Droog. Choc a block with an inspired selection of lights, furniture, fabrics and loads of other knick knacks, ranging from fairly priced to the available-upon-request ridiculous, this is the Ikea of the designer. Naturally, I came away with a few ideas for my own home including the stick on the wall light and the invisible shelf. I also love those smooshed (I can't think of a better word , too much J-shore I think!) faux plastic ceramic cups, but I doubt they would survive the flight home. I hope you enjoy :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment