10 September 2012

# M O N D A Y W I S H L I S T 0 2

1,2,3,4
This week I've been in love with purple and turquoise, and wishing I could be as cool as Susannah Vento, who styled the shot. I love all the clashing geometries and prints and frankly I can't say no to a bit of turquoise at the best of times. Incidentally, the chair with the blue socks is from Susannah's own home, which is all black, white and blue and just what you would expect from a Interior Stylist! I've been trying to think of a way to customize my (slightly boring) blue Ikea chairs, and this could be it. It looks pretty easy to do, so right up my street then! I've also rediscovered Fine Little Day, a Swedish company who make both the cushion and the pot stand which you can see for yourself here.


No comments:

Post a Comment