14 June 2011

G E E K C H I C

Source


The one and only Paper Boy
I really, really need to stop blogging about furniture! I didn’t know I was so into furniture until I looked at all my recent posts. I couldn’t resist this Space Invaders chair though – it just had to be shared. I’m not even a gamer – I had a Sega Master System when I was wee, which was the predecessor to the Mega Drive i.e. ANCIENT!! I also had a Spectrum before that (inherited from my older brother) which I’m quite positive absolutely no-one will remember, it made an excruciating noise similar to dial-up internet whilst loading and had great games on it such as Paper Boy! Anyone remember? (Cue deafening silence). Lol, those were the days... Anyway, these delightful creatures have been designed by Dorothy and I’m sure will be popping up in many a games room in the future. I quite fancy one myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment